Your Hear Was No Place For A Monster Like Me Lyrics - Saywecanfly - Hallo Friends Of Lyrics Fanatic, This time I will share about the article Your Hear Was No Place For A Monster Like Me Lyrics - Saywecanfly.

Title Post : Your Hear Was No Place For A Monster Like Me Lyrics - Saywecanfly

Read More


Your Hear Was No Place For A Monster Like Me Lyrics - Saywecanfly



I was never one to face myself, now I know


exactly where you're coming from and I,
never knew enough to change myself from the monster
that burned us to the ground.
I've done my wearing of hearts on my sleeve,
I've worn it down to the bone now I see,
when you're wrapped up in the arms of someone else,
it brings my world down to hell.

I never thought that I would come back to you,
to be honest I am nothing without you.
I hope that there's a chance that you can forgive me now,
my years alone have taught me very well.
I hope that you can hear it in my voice,
my intentions, they are honest...
I wish that you could see it in my eyes...
I can't live to see this die.

There comes a time when I'm alone and I am thinking about you,
it happens almost every night.
And the world as I know it has never been the same place without you in my life.
And now it's time to admit that I have always been there, always been scared, now I'm right here.
I need to tell you that I finally found myself,
I found my way out from hell.

I never thought that I would come back to you,
to be honest I am nothing without you.
I hope that there's a chance that you can forgive me now,
my years alone have taught me very well.
I hope that you can hear it in my voice,
my intentions, they are honest...
I wish that you could see it in my eyes...
I can't live to see this die.


Tanks For Reading Article Your Hear Was No Place For A Monster Like Me Lyrics - Saywecanfly

Disclaimer : The lyrics Your Hear Was No Place For A Monster Like Me Lyrics - Saywecanfly were taken from sources found on google search engine with keywords "Your Hear Was No Place For A Monster Like Me Lyrics - Saywecanfly" With permalink http://albionbeatnikbookstore.blogspot.com/2016/06/your-hear-was-no-place-for-monster-like.html
.

Tag : ,