Sunset Child - Chew Candy (Never Seen Anything Like You) ft. Charlz - Hallo Friends Of Lyrics Fanatic, This time I will share about the article Sunset Child - Chew Candy (Never Seen Anything Like You) ft. Charlz.

Title Post : Sunset Child - Chew Candy (Never Seen Anything Like You) ft. Charlz

Read More


Sunset Child - Chew Candy (Never Seen Anything Like You) ft. Charlz

Sunset Child - Chew Candy (Never Seen Anything Like You) ft. Charlz

All the fancy places
I have been
I've never seen anything like you
All the painted faces will come clean
I've never seen anything like you
I've never seen anything like you
I've never seen anything like you
Never seen anything like you
I've never seen anything like you

It's been a while without you things look bright
I drink wine, I chew candy as I rool down the streets on my bike
If you didn't want me
Oh you should have left me before you shatter me like ice
I know you didn't need me
Still you couldn't leave me
Oh don't be that guy

All the fancy places I have been
I've never seen anything like you
All the painted faces will come clean
I've never seen anything like you
I've never seen anything like you
I've never seen anything like you
Never seen anything like you
I've Never seen anything like you
Never seen anything like you
Never seen anything like you



Tanks For Reading Article Sunset Child - Chew Candy (Never Seen Anything Like You) ft. Charlz

Disclaimer : The lyrics Sunset Child - Chew Candy (Never Seen Anything Like You) ft. Charlz were taken from sources found on google search engine with keywords "Sunset Child - Chew Candy (Never Seen Anything Like You) ft. Charlz" With permalink http://albionbeatnikbookstore.blogspot.com/2016/09/sunset-child-chew-candy-never-seen.html
.

Tag : , , ,