Autumn Leaves (originally by Frank Sinatra) Lyrics - Bob Dylan - Hallo Friends Of Lyrics Fanatic, This time I will share about the article Autumn Leaves (originally by Frank Sinatra) Lyrics - Bob Dylan.

Title Post : Autumn Leaves (originally by Frank Sinatra) Lyrics - Bob Dylan

Read More


Autumn Leaves (originally by Frank Sinatra) Lyrics - Bob Dylan




The falling leaves

Drift by the window
The autumn leaves
Of red and gold

I see your lips
The summer kisses
The sunburned hands
I used to hold

Since you went away
The days grow long
And soon I'll hear
Old winter's song

But I miss you most of all
My darling
When autumn leaves
Start to fall.


Tanks For Reading Article Autumn Leaves (originally by Frank Sinatra) Lyrics - Bob Dylan

Disclaimer : The lyrics Autumn Leaves (originally by Frank Sinatra) Lyrics - Bob Dylan were taken from sources found on google search engine with keywords "Autumn Leaves (originally by Frank Sinatra) Lyrics - Bob Dylan" With permalink http://albionbeatnikbookstore.blogspot.com/2016/06/autumn-leaves-originally-by-frank.html
.

Tag : , ,