American Football - Give Me The Gun - Hallo Friends Of Lyrics Fanatic, This time I will share about the article American Football - Give Me The Gun.

Title Post : American Football - Give Me The Gun

Read More


American Football - Give Me The Gun

American Football - Give Me The Gun

Give me the gun
I don’t care if it’s not loaded
I’m not here to question your motive
But I’m scared
For us both

I know
That your mind goes
When you’re left alone

You’re so delicate
Admittedly, sometimes, I forget
You’re made of wet paper



Tanks For Reading Article American Football - Give Me The Gun

Disclaimer : The lyrics American Football - Give Me The Gun were taken from sources found on google search engine with keywords "American Football - Give Me The Gun" With permalink http://albionbeatnikbookstore.blogspot.com/2016/09/american-football-give-me-gun.html
.

Tag : , ,